Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fishing Vest Pfd Fly Fishing Gift For My Husband: Fanny Pack, Vest Pack, Back Pack Or Chest Pack?

Fly fishing gift for my husband: fanny pack, vest pack, back pack or chest pack? - fishing vest pfd

My husband ordered a fly fishing backpack, but I wonder if maybe can pack a box or backpack more comfortable and functional - to a water hose and keys, etc. I introduced how to get information about what is working well. We live in New England, where they winter coats so I wonder whether a vest would be a good thing? Thank you for your help! :)

1 comment:

AIRFLOW said...

It's really a matter of personal taste. But I personally like a bow tie, vest, I use a pond, the space for a water bladder and greater. Given that almost all the packages that I have ever seen breasts has space for a water bladder, it does not mean that you could make one, but that the space otherwise used fly gear.

Levels is obviously important in order to steal a life that works well, IM links away with two, a combo box, fly a vest is a vest and a backpack and another William Joseph chest pack with magnetic closure, personally, I would like this type of closure, because it not only keeps the water, but no closure hook his line of flight and can be opened with one hand.


There is also a smaller pack safe in the same design as the bottom
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa ...

This vest has a built-in backpack with space for a water bladder
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa ...

William Joseph and Fanny / Waist CAPk with the magnetic closure packages as well as the chest:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa ...

Simms has a hip pack cheapest solution, but if it was dry, zips around $ 79.99

Post a Comment