Thursday, November 12, 2009

Catchy 2nd Birthday Phrase Does Any One Have A Catchy Name For A Volleyball Tournament?

Does any one have a catchy name for a volleyball tournament? - catchy 2nd birthday phrase

As a final fund-raising project that we are a volleyball tournament in my school. I worked in advertising in the tournament, but I do not remember names put on the flyers. The "owner" Now I understand that PG 2007, accounting for the Project Graduation 2007. However, I like and I know there's something for me to use to get better out there ... I am the president of the upper class and of course they want this to be a success, but I need something interesting and memorable. If you have any suggestions, I would definitely look forward to hearing from you. The tournament will be held April 14, 2007, and can only play the best 20 teams (first come, first served ") and I live in a small town anyway .... 1st, 2nd and 3rd place receive T-shirts or trophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment