Sunday, November 8, 2009

Golf Course Stomach Problems Pulled Stomach Muscle?

Pulled stomach muscle? - golf course stomach problems

A few hours after the golf game on Saturday, my stomach began to ache under my navel. I tried to think on foot, it was the wind or something, but it has worsened and has become a painful reality. Well 2 days later, almost better, but still pain, especially if I stand. Not really disturbs me, because it's very sweet, but I have this evening badminton and I wonder if someone could tell me if this sounds like a pulled stomach and if he does not play or more. I do not know how when you feel caused a great upheaval, but pretty good ID. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Oh, and the pain is usually in the middle below my navel, but it seems to expand and around me sometimes. Although in the past few days I felt in the entire stomach pain.


Thank you to everyone who helps.

1 comment:

hil says hi! said...

I propose to skip his party tonight.
If you still feel pain, it was still really bad.
It would be better if we wait a week and let your muscles from normal pressure on him.

This looks like a pulled muscle to me, the best remedy for this is peace!

Post a Comment