Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sinus Cancer If Sinus Cancer Has Entered Into The Nasal Cavity And Eye Socket And The Inside Of The Mouth Whats My Hope?

If sinus cancer has entered into the nasal cavity and eye socket and the inside of the mouth whats my hope? - sinus cancer

Talk to your doctor about your prognosis. I do not know the statistics, which depends on the type and stage of cancer was found. I will say I worked for an ENT doctor and I saw amazing things. Many factors are involved, but more important is your attitude and dealing with the new treatment and recovery manage. I've seen more than once, as a nurse if the patient gives up, is the end. I saw huge prosthetic nose, mouth and palate. Do not give up!
Ask God to show you what we can from this disease, to pray and stay positive to learn.

Good luck and God bless:)

1 comment:

Sky Ranger said...

They are fast. Do not worry, you'll find who you really are.

Post a Comment