Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Deer Hunting Pics I Got My First Deer On Saturday!!!!! PICS INCLUDED?

I Got My First Deer On Saturday!!!!! PICS INCLUDED? - deer hunting pics

It was my first season and earned 4-5 years Doe opening day at 8! What does gu? I took my 7 mm Rem Mag Tikka was not the first shot, because the shoulders and head behind a tree, so I had to shot a lung. They shot over 75 meters

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/boardingxpert/11-21-09951024.jpg
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/boardingxpert/1121091221.jpg
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/boardingxpert/1121090833.jpg

3 comments:

Annie Oakleaf said...

Good for you. Congratulations.

At the age of 4-5 years, the man is good for meat. And when he was on a lung that were killed .. Lung / heart shot is perfect.

In addition, only some useful information,
If you take a picture with a deer or other creatures, and shooting, tastes better (for other people, blood, etc., does not bother me) that the "disturbance" outside of the camera.
Skin and is usually easier to evacuate / a deer, when his legs are apart (not like you hanging Doe).

Ranger J said...

Good work.

And this is no exaggeration to 7mm. For some reason, that some people here explode caliber weapons, leading the animals. I take a .25-06 today almost exclusively with 100 grains and has a larger exit hole than any other is that I have used, including 7 mm, 300 Win Mag, and 58 guns loaded class. They have a good job and made a perfect shot. You should be proud of. I'm not sure what to shoot, "preferred", but a heart-lung, what happens.

Annie is right in the pictures. Not that we need here, but see some sensitive people, and an attack. No sense in the fight against the hunters more ammo.

Tahoeguy said...

Congratulations! Thats a short winter meat ...

Annie 75 yards with a 7mm Mag no other .... lol I agree chaotic exaggerated, but it's better than the others .... Why this topic?

If a deer was accidentally shot in the end, as I had my chance. I thought, 'Oh well,'s going to bite ... "anticipates pursuing a blood data in the afternoon. I got there, and is about 50 meters and fell like a stone. It seems that there is sufficient angle so that was the turning point and the belly ... no exit hole from 270 to 50 meters.'s Sometimes, just having the good fortune to have been a good piece of 4x4 ....

Post a Comment