Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Leaking Clear Fluid Before Period Could I Be Pregnant? Nipples Started To Leak Yellowish Clear Sticky Fluid.?

Could I be pregnant? Nipples started to leak yellowish clear sticky fluid.? - leaking clear fluid before period

Well, I am a mother of two children. I had my tubes in 2007 clip. In March 2008 he took the clips, but my tubes were closed by scar tissue. I was told it will not be able to concieve. My husband and I want a baby so badly and had no luck.
Now only my nipples begin leak two days ago. After breastfeeding my daughter in 2005, my breasts had been dry, and even a decline. I have two peacekeepers not easy digital pregnancy tests and both had a very, very good. I see things, but my mother lives. This is not an evaporation line. It came with a few seconds and is so thin you could hardly see. The left side of the line was the only visible part. It was like a thick black line. I do not know how you could get pregnant. I called my gynecologist, this could be a chemical imbalance in my breasts, and do not worry. But I never had before, that happens. Breasts, began to lose my mother, the first months of pregnancy
(5 children) can not even remember when was my last time, I know that beeNot a week for at least 3 years. Someopne can help me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment