Friday, January 22, 2010

Tattoo Genital Women What Do Women Think Of Male Genital Piercings?

What do women think of male genital piercings? - tattoo genital women

I've had several piercings and tattoos genital area during their marriage. I had them over 5 years and loved my ex-wife, but since the divorce and found that some women who get on well with them in the last 2 years. I encountered before, piercings and tattoos are good at the beginning, we talked about it and then my discussd. As you are, I think women are very rare. All my approach is wrong, or simply not there. I was told by friends to let women know immediately to avoid loss of time, but if I do not know, and guide you from genital piercings are not the rule. So I wonder what women really think of a genital piercing? Can I change money and you do not clean the woman to run? What is the best way to approach women on the subject? Your contribution, you can decide whether to delete them and let them form and just be myself.

7 comments:

Smoochy Poochy said...

Not my cup of tea, but each of them personally.

I think it should remain as they are, the holes are obviously an important part of his personality and should not change for anyone.
If women a quick exit, when they learn so that its loss is not real? It is unnecessary to someone who does not accept that it is either? for when she discovers she is likely to ditch anyway and if they formed an attachment, then it is probably more damage when it was at first.

So do not change, wait for the ideal woman that you accept as you are, and all the piercings.

Smoochy Poochy said...

Not my cup of tea, but each of them personally.

I think it should remain as they are, the holes are obviously an important part of his personality and should not change for anyone.
If women a quick exit, when they learn so that its loss is not real? It is unnecessary to someone who does not accept that it is either? for when she discovers she is likely to ditch anyway and if they formed an attachment, then it is probably more damage when it was at first.

So do not change, wait for the ideal woman that you accept as you are, and all the piercings.

holly said...

Personally would be affected, and without meaning any insult on hygiene and also scared that the piercing was a tear in May and I was not as I rest and I think it might be a problem for other women. I am sure he will tell you whether or not to worry, that only you decide that I hope you can find someone compatible in the near future.

Venus 1485AD said...

Of course, I am a woman, and I think with horror of these things. I had never had a lover, and never had a lover. Should women about their piercings. If someone had told me, I'd say) goodbye (say goodbye to both. If you showed me in my bed, I resign. You can certainly find women who, like her, but probably not much. Be yourself, but I'll be your best. Rejected Remember, if you really want something so many women, and what you want.

gifted_v... said...

My friend had done for some time. When we used to sex on the road a lot and it is painful to stand, but it was so bad that I asked to remove. If you keep your piercing to be in. It is above all of you if you of a girl he loves or delete it if you want to wait to have more options.

Reb Da Rebel said...

As they say, "Different Strokes for different people"

Personally, I prefer not to metal pieces that I would be if I make an appointment with Gynacologist to have a Pap test. Another thing could be the aspect of hygiene, or the high probability of a condom broke during sex. No, thank you, but for you I hope you find someone to appreciate it.

crapbag said...

I am a woman, and I find repugnant.

But hey, so do not order you decide to change themselves. If you do not want

Post a Comment