Monday, January 18, 2010

Lip Cream Where Can I Find The Best Lip Liner In Cream Color?

Where can i find the best lip liner in cream color? - lip cream

My lips with a black outline. I see myself as a heavy smoker, but I am not. I will try to sketch out a pencil. I want to try a cream / beige / nature. What is the best brand? I hope it is cheap, robust, does not irritate the skin, does not stain and glides smoothly for easy application. and if possible identify ways in which I can reduce the dark outlines of my lips.

1 comment:

M.Lopezz said...

Apply Lip Balm Sebolin days before going to bed at night and spend 30 seconds ...... It will not rub off .... He rest of the night, all day and you can see the difference in the week .. S is my experience ... Let me try to see the results

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 33

Post a Comment